Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Red Bluff) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This city in Northern California spans the Sacramento River offering a variety of water sports from rafting to water skiing, swimming, fishing and sailing on Shasta Lake.
- Secure your future with a two-year Path to Partnership.
- The Red Bluff area offers affordable housing and a wonderful atmosphere.
- You will have strong sub-specialty support across the board.
- Salary Plus performance-based incentives & Chief Stipend.
- Cohesive team of six Hospitalists, Advanced Practice Providers and a clinical performance nurse.
- We are seeking a leader for our Northern California Hospitalist group.
- Chief Hospitalist Opening - Red Bluff, California.
- Work a 7 on 7 off block schedule - Days Only.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.