Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- Compensation: $140 Hr.
- Pay Rate.
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time.
- EMR: NextGen.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- This facility is located less than an hour from Santa Monica and has great weather year round.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
- Scheduling: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10-7, or full time.
- Position Overview.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- An outpatient health clinic in LA County is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
- Experience Required: EMR experience, bilingual in Spanish, Mandarin, or Cantonese a plus.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Title: Urgent Care.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 20 PPD, provide urgent care medical services to the patients.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 9.