Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This facility is located just an hour from the beach and has great weather year round.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Title: Urgent Care Physician.
- Pay Rate.
- An outpatient health clinic in central LA County is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 18-20 PPD, see all ages and demographics.
- Scheduling: Monday-Sunday, 8 or 10 hour shifts.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- Compensation: $100 Hr.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Overview.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1o99.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.