Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fresno) is for an academic medical center.
- Medicine is one of eight Residency programs in the Ucsf Fresno Medical Education Program.
- The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- The successful candidate will hold the Valley Medical Foundation Endowed Chair in Medicine and will hold the position of Vice Chair of Medicine in the Ucsf Department of Medicine.
- The result is a quality of life uniquely Californian, yet surprisingly affordable.
- This position will lead an existing Department of Medicine on the Fresno campus with over 100 core faculty, a Residency in Medicine, and 7 subspecialty Fellowships.
- The department has a clinical research program that is currently adding capacity with the expansion of cancer services.
- Fresno offers a high standard of living combined with a low cost of living.
- Limitless recreational opportunities and spectacular scenery are all accessible in a community with abundant affordable housing.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fresno, CA.
- UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.
- Ucsf Fresno MEP has over 320 graduate trainees including trainees in 17 total Fellowships.
- The University of California San Francisco Fresno campus and Central California Faculty Medical Group are recruiting a Chief and Vice-Chair of Medicine.
- Must be board certified in Internal Medicine, hold an active United States medical license and be eligible for a California medical license.
- In addition to Resident and Fellow training, the Medicine department has an active medical student training experience with students from both Ucsf and UC Davis who rotate through the Fresno campus.
- While there is much to see and do in Fresno, the city is ideally located for fast, convenient getaways to the majestic Sierras, as well as the scenic Central Coast, and Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks.
- The successful candidate must have experience as a teaching faculty member, have leadership experiences, have.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago