Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 4, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fresno) is for an academic medical center.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
- While there is much to see and do in Fresno, the city is ideally located for fast, convenient getaways to the majestic Sierras, as well as the scenic Central Coast, and Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks.
- The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Ucsf Fresno MEP has over 320 graduate trainees including trainees in 17 total Fellowships.
- This position will lead an existing Department of Medicine on the Fresno campus with over 100 core faculty, a Residency in Medicine, and 7 subspecialty Fellowships.
- Medicine is one of eight Residency programs in the Ucsf Fresno Medical Education Program.
- The department has a clinical research program that is currently adding capacity with the expansion of cancer services.
- The successful candidate must have experience as a teaching faculty member, have leadership experiences, have.
- Must be board certified in Internal Medicine, hold an active United States medical license and be eligible for a California medical license.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fresno, CA.
- The University of California San Francisco Fresno campus and Central California Faculty Medical Group are recruiting a Chief and Vice-Chair of Medicine.
- Limitless recreational opportunities and spectacular scenery are all accessible in a community with abundant affordable housing.
- The successful candidate will hold the Valley Medical Foundation Endowed Chair in Medicine and will hold the position of Vice Chair of Medicine in the Ucsf Department of Medicine.
- UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.
- Fresno offers a high standard of living combined with a low cost of living.
- In addition to Resident and Fellow training, the Medicine department has an active medical student training experience with students from both Ucsf and UC Davis who rotate through the Fresno campus.
- The result is a quality of life uniquely Californian, yet surprisingly affordable.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago