Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles Metro Area) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 5+ years in a leadership role over a large hospitalist program or equivalent.
- The Medical Director will interact closely with both regional and hospital leadership to manage a highly evolved population health model that is at the forefront of care delivery, and has ownership for quality and operational metrics related to inpatient care at the hospital system.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist Medical Director to lead one of our largest employed hospitalist programs in Los Angeles.
- As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care.
- Strong clinical training including ongoing practice.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License (or willing to obtain if out of state).
- About Us.
- Understanding of managed care operations including IPAs, ACOs, full-risk contracting models or equivalent.
- Must work collaboratively with clinical, operational, and case management leadership to achieve clearly defined metrics related to utilization, quality, and outcomes.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- This high-profile position will include responsibility for over 14 full-time clinicians as well indirect management of an inpatient care management team and administrative staff.
- Track record of change management and driving outcomes.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- FHM or Sfhm status.
- 50% Administrative, 50% clinical.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Advanced degree in management or fellowship training a plus.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Strong interest in onboarding and developing new hospitalists and understanding of hospital operations are key attributes to success in this position.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Reports to Regional Inpatient and High-risk Director.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Direct oversight of all employed and contracted hospitalist clinicians.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jun 1.