Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · September 18, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Glendora) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- Front and back office support ensure you are out of the clinic at 5pm.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri (1 FTE) - NO.
- BLS certification.
- Take over an existing patient panel and join our team of nine other providers at our Glendora clinic!
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Existing panel is ~1800 adult and geriatric patients.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Ancillary services on site.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Glendora.
- The clinicians we seek practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Community is centrally located between Los Angeles and the Inland Empire and offers excellent school systems, low crime rates, and active outdoor amenities.
This perm job opening was posted
16 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners