Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Palm Springs - Rancho Mirage - La Quinta.
- Sign on bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) retirement plan.
- Board Certification preferred but not required.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine SNFist.
- Less than a 2-hour drive to Orange County beaches or Downtown Los Angeles.
- One of the world's most popular resort communities.
- Physician - Geriatric Medicine Job in Palm Springs, CA.
- Affordable real estate at half the cost of Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Top rated public, private, and parochial schools.
- Enjoy Low Volumes and a Flexible Schedule.
- Great work/life balance - little to no patients scheduled, be on pager the rest of the day!
- 20 days PTO $4,000 CME allowance.
- Vibrant arts scene - International Film Festival, Coachella and Stagecoach music festivals and more.
- Extremely competitive base with quality bonus.
- You will work closely with an experienced, cohesive team of nurses, NPs and PAs, and Case Managers.
- This award-winning organization has a rewarding, full-time position for a SNFist in Palm Springs, California.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago