Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pasadena) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our Pasadena Clinic's Outpatient Team.
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of DaVita Medical Group, which manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant.
- Option of 32, 36 or 40 hours a week, No.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Average Patients Per Day: 16-18 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jun 1.