Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Pasadena) is a single-specialty group practice.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Option of 32, 36 or 40 hours a week, No.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant.
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics.
- HealthCare Partners is a subsidiary of DaVita Medical Group, which manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- Average Patients Per Day: 16-18 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm).
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our Pasadena Clinic's Outpatient Team.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Current California DEA certificate required to start.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jun 1.