Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · July 6, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Availability: Full.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Rounding, Procedures not required.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- 250K+ Annual Salary Package.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Daily Hours: 7AM - 7PM.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Certification Required.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on/ 7off.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Feb 27.