Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rounding, Procedures not required.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Availability: Full.
- 250K+ Annual Salary Package.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Board Certification Required.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Daily Hours: 7AM - 7PM.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on/ 7off.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Feb 27.