Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Jose) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Board Certification Required, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- 200K+ Annual Salary Package.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Adult Primary Care.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Support: Additional Physicians, multiple specialties.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Availability: Full Time.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- 20 patients per day.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Daily Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 12.