Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Jose) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Adult Primary Care.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- 20 patients per day.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 200K+ Annual Salary Package.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Support: Additional Physicians, multiple specialties.
- Board Certification Required, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Daily Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 12.