Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Pasadena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Seeing only Adult Patients.
- 250K Annual Salary Package.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine (will consider Family Med).
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on, 7off.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Patient Volume: Moderate.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Feb 21.