Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Practicing Specialty: Clinic Leadership - Chief Medical Officer.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Patient Volume: Low, Only 10% Clinical Duties.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Board Certification, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Adult Primary Care Practice - 90% Administrative, 10% Clinical. Overseeing and managing all clinical functions.
- EMR: Epic.
- Residency Training: Internal, Family or Pediatric Medicine.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.