Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Adult Primary Care Practice - 90% Administrative, 10% Clinical. Overseeing and managing all clinical functions.
- Practicing Specialty: Clinic Leadership - Chief Medical Officer.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Patient Volume: Low, Only 10% Clinical Duties.
- Board Certification, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Residency Training: Internal, Family or Pediatric Medicine.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- EMR: Epic.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 12.