Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Board Certification, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Adult Primary Care Practice - 90% Administrative, 10% Clinical. Overseeing and managing all clinical functions.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Patient Volume: Low, Only 10% Clinical Duties.
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Residency Training: Internal, Family or Pediatric Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Daily Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Practicing Specialty: Clinic Leadership - Chief Medical Officer.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Availability: Full Time.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- EMR: Epic.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 12.