Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Redlands) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Board Certification Required.
- EMR: Epic.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Practicing Specialty: Pulmonology/ Critical Care.
- ICU Care, Pulmonary Consults.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Seeing only adult patients.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.