Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Redlands) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Board Certification Required.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- ICU Care, Pulmonary Consults.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Practicing Specialty: Pulmonology/ Critical Care.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- EMR: Epic.
- Seeing only adult patients.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Availability: Full Time.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 21.