Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Redlands) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Board Certification Required.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Practicing Specialty: Pulmonology/ Critical Care.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- EMR: Epic.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Seeing only adult patients.
- ICU Care, Pulmonary Consults.
- Availability: Full Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 21.