Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Modesto) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on-7off.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $140/hr.
- 15 admissions per day.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Support: 5 Intensivists on staff.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 6pm.
- Rounding, No Procedures, Open ICU.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Patient Volume: Approx.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 18.