Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Modesto) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $140/hr.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Rounding, No Procedures, Open ICU.
- Availability: Full Time.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on-7off.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible.
- Patient Volume: Approx.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Support: 5 Intensivists on staff.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 6pm.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- 15 admissions per day.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 18.