Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Modesto) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Rounding, No Procedures, Open ICU.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $140/hr.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 15 admissions per day.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Support: 5 Intensivists on staff.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on-7off.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Patient Volume: Approx.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 6pm.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 18.