Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Stockton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Basic understanding of the UM/QM process.
- Analyze and report business performance data to customers, senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Maintain a customer-driven passion for excellence and commitment to innovation and implementation of ideas that improve the healthcare of the patient population.
- 1-3 Years of administrative experience.
- Oversees clinical staff for the region.
- General Duties/.
- Manage budget and risk drivers.
- Direct reports include Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants.
- 1-3 Years of managed care experience preferred.
- Clinical confidence and friendly "bedside manner".
- 5+ Years of experience as a Hospitalist or Internist.
- Skilled' patients in the SNFs.
- Assigning workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Board Certification required.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice trained.
- These patients are seen once a week until they remain skilled, which is normally from 1 to 2 weeks.
- All patients discharged from the hospital are seen by the hospitalists in the clinic until they are stabilized.
- Regional Medical Officer (Board certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine).
- Completion of residency program in the United States.
- Across all settings of care, create a comprehensive and coordinated plan of care which takes into account information from medical records, the patient and their families, primary care physicians, and specialists as necessary.
- Substantial knowledge across medical subspecialties.
- Execute and implement timely and high-quality decisions.
- And coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Engage in the analysis of local profit and loss performance.
- Provide strategic and operational direction for the delivery of performance based medical management.
- Medical license in the state which you will be practicing.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Stockton, CA.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new systems and processes.
- See patients in the Care Center.
- May include but are not limited to).
- Hire, develop, and reward staff to effectively support the company's strategy.
- Participate in the management of all the clinical divisions within the region.
- Develop and maintain strong provider relationships.
- Responsibilities include: recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- The Regional Medical Officer will partner with the EVP, General Manager and together they will lead the start-up and champion the growth of new regions.
- See Patients in the hospitals.
- The Regional Medical Officer is responsible for the clinical operations and all clinical financial outcomes within a designated region.
- He or she will do this by maintaining and further improving Alignment's clinical model.
- See the.
- Proven background in financial and clinical data analysis.
- Work seamlessly and effectively with the non-clinical departments within the organization.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.