Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Stockton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Execute and implement timely and high-quality decisions.
- Substantial knowledge across medical subspecialties.
- These patients are seen once a week until they remain skilled, which is normally from 1 to 2 weeks.
- Across all settings of care, create a comprehensive and coordinated plan of care which takes into account information from medical records, the patient and their families, primary care physicians, and specialists as necessary.
- Analyze and report business performance data to customers, senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Stockton, CA.
- See patients in the Care Center.
- 1-3 Years of managed care experience preferred.
- 5+ Years of experience as a Hospitalist or Internist.
- Completion of residency program in the United States.
- Basic understanding of the UM/QM process.
- See the.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new systems and processes.
- May include but are not limited to).
- Maintain a customer-driven passion for excellence and commitment to innovation and implementation of ideas that improve the healthcare of the patient population.
- Manage budget and risk drivers.
- Develop and maintain strong provider relationships.
- All patients discharged from the hospital are seen by the hospitalists in the clinic until they are stabilized.
- Proven background in financial and clinical data analysis.
- Responsibilities include: recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Engage in the analysis of local profit and loss performance.
- And coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Medical license in the state which you will be practicing.
- 1-3 Years of administrative experience.
- Hire, develop, and reward staff to effectively support the company's strategy.
- Oversees clinical staff for the region.
- Direct reports include Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants.
- Regional Medical Officer (Board certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine).
- The Regional Medical Officer is responsible for the clinical operations and all clinical financial outcomes within a designated region.
- Work seamlessly and effectively with the non-clinical departments within the organization.
- Strong communication skills.
- Skilled' patients in the SNFs.
- He or she will do this by maintaining and further improving Alignment's clinical model.
- Provide strategic and operational direction for the delivery of performance based medical management.
- Participate in the management of all the clinical divisions within the region.
- Assigning workload.
- General Duties/.
- See Patients in the hospitals.
- Board Certification required.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice trained.
- Clinical confidence and friendly "bedside manner".
- The Regional Medical Officer will partner with the EVP, General Manager and together they will lead the start-up and champion the growth of new regions.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.