Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Stockton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- See Patients in the hospitals.
- Manage budget and risk drivers.
- Oversees clinical staff for the region.
- Across all settings of care, create a comprehensive and coordinated plan of care which takes into account information from medical records, the patient and their families, primary care physicians, and specialists as necessary.
- 1-3 Years of administrative experience.
- Participate in the management of all the clinical divisions within the region.
- Direct reports include Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants.
- Clinical confidence and friendly "bedside manner".
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice trained.
- Proven background in financial and clinical data analysis.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Stockton, CA.
- May include but are not limited to).
- Substantial knowledge across medical subspecialties.
- Analyze and report business performance data to customers, senior management and the Board of Directors.
- These patients are seen once a week until they remain skilled, which is normally from 1 to 2 weeks.
- 1-3 Years of managed care experience preferred.
- Hire, develop, and reward staff to effectively support the company's strategy.
- General Duties/.
- Board Certification required.
- Assigning workload.
- All patients discharged from the hospital are seen by the hospitalists in the clinic until they are stabilized.
- The Regional Medical Officer is responsible for the clinical operations and all clinical financial outcomes within a designated region.
- Responsibilities include: recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Regional Medical Officer (Board certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine).
- Work seamlessly and effectively with the non-clinical departments within the organization.
- And coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new systems and processes.
- 5+ Years of experience as a Hospitalist or Internist.
- Medical license in the state which you will be practicing.
- Engage in the analysis of local profit and loss performance.
- The Regional Medical Officer will partner with the EVP, General Manager and together they will lead the start-up and champion the growth of new regions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Maintain a customer-driven passion for excellence and commitment to innovation and implementation of ideas that improve the healthcare of the patient population.
- He or she will do this by maintaining and further improving Alignment's clinical model.
- Basic understanding of the UM/QM process.
- Execute and implement timely and high-quality decisions.
- See the.
- Completion of residency program in the United States.
- Provide strategic and operational direction for the delivery of performance based medical management.
- Develop and maintain strong provider relationships.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- See patients in the Care Center.
- Skilled' patients in the SNFs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.