Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 9, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Stockton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- May include but are not limited to).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Stockton, CA.
- General Duties/.
- Board Certification required.
- The Regional Medical Officer will partner with the EVP, General Manager and together they will lead the start-up and champion the growth of new regions.
- Across all settings of care, create a comprehensive and coordinated plan of care which takes into account information from medical records, the patient and their families, primary care physicians, and specialists as necessary.
- The Regional Medical Officer is responsible for the clinical operations and all clinical financial outcomes within a designated region.
- Manage budget and risk drivers.
- Execute and implement timely and high-quality decisions.
- Responsibilities include: recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Clinical confidence and friendly "bedside manner".
- See patients in the Care Center.
- 5+ Years of experience as a Hospitalist or Internist.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new systems and processes.
- Maintain a customer-driven passion for excellence and commitment to innovation and implementation of ideas that improve the healthcare of the patient population.
- Proven background in financial and clinical data analysis.
- Strong communication skills.
- Direct reports include Physicians and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants.
- These patients are seen once a week until they remain skilled, which is normally from 1 to 2 weeks.
- Substantial knowledge across medical subspecialties.
- All patients discharged from the hospital are seen by the hospitalists in the clinic until they are stabilized.
- 1-3 Years of managed care experience preferred.
- Analyze and report business performance data to customers, senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Skilled' patients in the SNFs.
- Work seamlessly and effectively with the non-clinical departments within the organization.
- Hire, develop, and reward staff to effectively support the company's strategy.
- See Patients in the hospitals.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice trained.
- See the.
- And coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- 1-3 Years of administrative experience.
- Develop and maintain strong provider relationships.
- Regional Medical Officer (Board certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine).
- Basic understanding of the UM/QM process.
- Assigning workload.
- Medical license in the state which you will be practicing.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Oversees clinical staff for the region.
- Provide strategic and operational direction for the delivery of performance based medical management.
- He or she will do this by maintaining and further improving Alignment's clinical model.
- Engage in the analysis of local profit and loss performance.
- Participate in the management of all the clinical divisions within the region.
- Completion of residency program in the United States.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.