Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · July 6, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Travel locally between care centers and travel to AHC corporate office on a quarterly basis.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- May include but are not limited to).
- Has advisory, supervisory and mentoring responsibilities for Nurse Practitioners.
- Supervise, mentor and assist Nurse Practitioners as needed.
- See, treat and co-manage patients (high risk, frail population) in the hospitals and home visits.
- Communicate daily with covering hospitalist and specialty teams.
- S/he will see, treat and manage patients (high risk, frail) primarily in the hospitals and in their homes.
- Medical records to be completed in a timely fashion.
- Clinic visit notes on the day of the visit.
- Communicate with patients or their families/care givers and the Primary Care Physician during the admission about the plan of care and any changes in the patient's health condition.
- Work with other clinicians and Case Managers to ensure all patients are seen daily.
- Skilled' patients in the SNFs according to established protocols.
- Other: Career interest in management preferred.
- Perform daily rounds (M-F) on all Alignment patients in hospital.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- And reach with hands and arms.
- Participate in weekly complex case management multidisciplinary meeting.
- Education: Medical Doctorate (M.
- Licensure: Medical License in the state in which you are applying.
- DEA license.
- General Duties/.
- Minimum Experience: 2-3 years of Hospitalist, Family Practice, or Internist experience preferred but will also consider graduating residents and fellows.
- The Extensivist (Hospitalist) is a licensed Physician who provides services to the senior patient population across multiple settings.
- Complete outpatient visit documentation within 24 hours of care.
- Coordinate discharge plans with the Care Management Team on the day of discharge.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Complete History & Physicals within 24 hours of inpatient admissions.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in specialty.
- Develop and communicate recommendations to AHC leadership in an effort to continuously enhance care delivery system.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency.
- These patients are seen at least twice a week until they remain skilled, which is normally from 1 to 2 weeks.
- Perform other administrative duties as deemed necessary.
- Work with the Case Management Team to ensure the member is supported when care is transitioned from one setting to the next.
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.
- Coordinate care with hospital and Alignment care managers to ensure smooth transitions from the hospital to post-acute care settings.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Participate in on-. (May vary by location.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.