Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Minimum Experience: 2-3 years of Hospitalist, Family Practice, or Internist experience preferred but will also consider graduating residents and fellows.
- May include but are not limited to).
- See, treat and co-manage patients (high risk, frail population) in the hospitals and home visits.
- Work with the Case Management Team to ensure the member is supported when care is transitioned from one setting to the next.
- Communicate with patients or their families/care givers and the Primary Care Physician during the admission about the plan of care and any changes in the patient's health condition.
- Coordinate care with hospital and Alignment care managers to ensure smooth transitions from the hospital to post-acute care settings.
- Education: Medical Doctorate (M.
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.
- Medical records to be completed in a timely fashion.
- Other: Career interest in management preferred.
- Supervise, mentor and assist Nurse Practitioners as needed.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- Skilled' patients in the SNFs according to established protocols.
- Develop and communicate recommendations to AHC leadership in an effort to continuously enhance care delivery system.
- Travel locally between care centers and travel to AHC corporate office on a quarterly basis.
- DEA license.
- Participate in weekly complex case management multidisciplinary meeting.
- Clinic visit notes on the day of the visit.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency.
- The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Complete History & Physicals within 24 hours of inpatient admissions.
- Coordinate discharge plans with the Care Management Team on the day of discharge.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Licensure: Medical License in the state in which you are applying.
- And reach with hands and arms.
- Perform other administrative duties as deemed necessary.
- These patients are seen at least twice a week until they remain skilled, which is normally from 1 to 2 weeks.
- General Duties/.
- Work with other clinicians and Case Managers to ensure all patients are seen daily.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds.
- Participate in on-. (May vary by location.
- Perform daily rounds (M-F) on all Alignment patients in hospital.
- The Extensivist (Hospitalist) is a licensed Physician who provides services to the senior patient population across multiple settings.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Has advisory, supervisory and mentoring responsibilities for Nurse Practitioners.
- Communicate daily with covering hospitalist and specialty teams.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in specialty.
- Complete outpatient visit documentation within 24 hours of care.
- S/he will see, treat and manage patients (high risk, frail) primarily in the hospitals and in their homes.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.