Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Carson) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Work Life Balance.
- Outpatient setting only.
- HealthCare Partners is looking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Carson, CA.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- CME Reimbursement.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Established patient panel.
- EMR Proficient.
- Robust Benefits Package.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Physician Led Community.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jan 8.