Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Carson) is a multispecialty group practice.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- EMR Proficient.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Physician Led Community.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- CME Reimbursement.
- Robust Benefits Package.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Work Life Balance.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Established patient panel.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Outpatient setting only.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Paid License Renewals.
- HealthCare Partners is looking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Carson, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
13 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners