Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · September 18, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Carson) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- CME Reimbursement.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- HealthCare Partners is looking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Carson, CA.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Established patient panel.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Robust Benefits Package.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Work Life Balance.
- Physician Led Community.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- EMR Proficient.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Paid License Renewals.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jan 8.