Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Greenbrae) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Spanish-speaking a plus, but not required.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, Long Term Disability (LTD) and basic life insurance, with a voluntary life insurance option, EAP and a retirement plan with employer match.
- M.D. or D.O.
- Incentives include signing bonus, relocation, housing or student loan assistance.
- Full-time and part-time position available.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Primary Care Opportunities.
- Hospitalist Program in place at Marin General Hospital.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in California.
- Established patient panels.
- Allscripts integrated electronic health records utilized, with move to Epic in 2019.
- Competitive guaranteed salary for 2 years with move to productivity Year 3.
- Possess a strong philosophy of excellence in patient care and excellence in the overall patient experience.
- Final-year resident stipend may be considered.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Greenbrae, CA.
- Board certified or eligible (with intent to become certified within 1 year) in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine is required.
- Choice of collegial group and highly-desirable Marin communities (just across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco).
- Well-established Marin Healthcare District and Prima Medical Group outpatient-only practices.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.