Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Glendora) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- Existing adult patient panel that will be inherited by our new provider.
- Clinic visits: 40 minutes for a new patient, 20 minutes for a follow-up visit.
- Average patient census is 18-20 per day.
- No phone.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Additional specialists practicing at this location: Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Family Medicine.
- Onsite lab, radiology, digital Pacs and other ancillary services.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Three exam rooms and individual office space per provider.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- BLS certification.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Application URL:.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners Medical Group is the place for you.
- Extensive front and back office MA support to manage flow of patients.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Position is Full Time, clinic hours are 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Glendora, CA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.