Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Costa Mesa) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Region: Orange County- six contracted Skilled Nursing Facilities in community.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Hospital medicine and/or Post-Acute Care experience preferred.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Hospitalist Physician for our Skilled Nursing Facility to join our Post- Acute Care team in Orange County.
- Average Daily Patient Census: 12-15 patients.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- EMR Proficient.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Responsible for quality of care, clinical outcomes, and resource utilization for patients within contracted skilled nursing facilities.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Develop positive interaction with patients, families, physicians, administrators and nursing support team.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- HealthCare Partners's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- As of June 30, 2016 HealthCare Partners provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Ability to speak with patients and assess health needs in a compassionate manner.
- About Us.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Apr 25.