Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Paid License Renewals.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Established patient panel.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Supplemental Compensation.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- EMR Proficient.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for an Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician to join our Outpatient Team in Torrance, CA.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- 20/40 schedule - 40 min new patient appts and 20 min follow up appts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners