Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Paid License Renewals.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- EMR Proficient.
- Supplemental Compensation.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for an Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician to join our Outpatient Team in Torrance, CA.
- Established patient panel.
- 20/40 schedule - 40 min new patient appts and 20 min follow up appts.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Outpatient setting only.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jul 13.