Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for an Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician to join our Outpatient Team in Torrance, CA.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- 20/40 schedule - 40 min new patient appts and 20 min follow up appts.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Established patient panel.
- EMR Proficient.
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off.
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Supplemental Compensation.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Paid License Renewals.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jul 13.