Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Glendora) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Onsite lab, radiology, digital Pacs and other ancillary services.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA.
- Extensive front and back office MA support to manage flow of patients.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Additional specialists practicing at this location: Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Family Medicine.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Position is Full Time, clinic hours are 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- Existing adult patient panel that will be inherited by our new provider.
- No phone.
- Clinic visits: 40 minutes for a new patient, 20 minutes for a follow-up visit.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners Medical Group is the place for you.
- Average patient census is 18-20 per day.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Three exam rooms and individual office space per provider.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- BLS certification.
- Job Headline: Outpatient Internal Medicine, No.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners