Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Glendora) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Position is Full Time, clinic hours are 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- BLS certification.
- No phone.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- Existing adult patient panel that will be inherited by our new provider.
- Job Headline: Outpatient Internal Medicine, No.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners Medical Group is the place for you.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- Onsite lab, radiology, digital Pacs and other ancillary services.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Additional specialists practicing at this location: Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Family Medicine.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Clinic visits: 40 minutes for a new patient, 20 minutes for a follow-up visit.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- Extensive front and back office MA support to manage flow of patients.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Average patient census is 18-20 per day.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA.
- Three exam rooms and individual office space per provider.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jul 13.