Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Glendora) is a multispecialty group practice.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- No phone.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Additional specialists practicing at this location: Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Family Medicine.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- Position is Full Time, clinic hours are 8am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- Extensive front and back office MA support to manage flow of patients.
- Average patient census is 18-20 per day.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners Medical Group is the place for you.
- Job Headline: Outpatient Internal Medicine, No.
- Clinic visits: 40 minutes for a new patient, 20 minutes for a follow-up visit.
- HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA.
- BLS certification.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Existing adult patient panel that will be inherited by our new provider.
- Three exam rooms and individual office space per provider.
- Onsite lab, radiology, digital Pacs and other ancillary services.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Jul 13.