Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Los Angeles) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License required prior to start date.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- About Us.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Must be currently enrolled in a residency or fellowship program.
- Work schedule: 5, 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts to cover nights, weekends, and holidays.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- Urgent Care Per Diem positions with shift differentials.
- Job Headline: Moonlighting Opportunity for Residents and Fellows.
- Our moonlighting physicians will get to practice in one or several of our Urgent Care Centers located in Pasadena, Glendora, Downtown LA, Montebello, Long Beach, Mission Hills, Northridge, Santa Ana, and Covina.
- Moonlighting physicians will also get early access to our talent network for full-time positions at our 70+ locations and faster on boarding process.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Chinese).
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Must have completed at least 2 years of residency training in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Pediatrics prior to start date.
- Average Daily Patient Census: 18-25 patients.
- As of June 30, 2016 HealthCare Partners provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- Current paid-status DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Must be a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners