Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on and Relocation are available and student loan repayment options are available!
- The committed team of healthcare professionals are dedicated to maintaining your health and well being.
- Opportunity: Outpatient opportunity.
- Patient census per shift in clinic is 20-22.
- Facility: Non-profit network of community health centers serving the residents of California's Central Coast.
- Compensation: Excellent base with productivity, quality, and supervision bonuses.
- We offer fully accredited Medical, Dental and Chiropractic care as well as Health Education and Specialty Care.
- With a population of 45,000, This community offers travelers the cultural attractions, shopping and gourmet cuisine befitting of a larger city.
- Able to sponsor J1 and H1 visas!
- Schedule is Monday through Friday.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Ability to follow patients into Hospital but they have a great Hospitalist who they prefer to take care of Inpatient.
- Full Benefits!
- Situated right in the middle of San Francisco and Los Angeles as this community is around 3 hours to each!
- Location: Recently named the "Happiest Place in the United States" by National Geographic this warm community and small-town charm gives city dwellers a breath of fresh air.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 15.