Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Long Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- EMR Proficient.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Outpatient setting only.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- Adult and Senior patients.
- About Us.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Managed care setting preferred.
- Initial consults, follow up appointments.
- Minimum 1-3 years' Primary Care experience.
- Location: Long Beach, California.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Long Beach, CA.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you.
- Comfortable seeing patients 18 years of age and older, including well woman care (No OB).
- HealthCare Partners's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Long Beach.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Application URL:.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Schedule: Four Day work week.
- Clinic Location: HCP - Long Beach (, Suite 100, Long Beach 90815).
- As of June 30, 2016 HealthCare Partners provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Established patient panel.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.