Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Long Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you.
- Outpatient setting only.
- About Us.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Established patient panel.
- EMR Proficient.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Application URL:.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Long Beach.
- Clinic Location: HCP - Long Beach (, Suite 100, Long Beach 90815).
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Long Beach, CA.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Location: Long Beach, California.
- Schedule: Four Day work week.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Initial consults, follow up appointments.
- Managed care setting preferred.
- Comfortable seeing patients 18 years of age and older, including well woman care (No OB).
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Minimum 1-3 years' Primary Care experience.
- HealthCare Partners's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Excellent time management skills.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Adult and Senior patients.
- As of June 30, 2016 HealthCare Partners provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.