Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Located roughly 1 hour from Sacramento, CA.
- Provide full scope.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Stockton, CA.
- A well-established group that has continuously provided quality care for over 50 years is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to fill their exciting new role with their Substance Use Disorder/Primary Care Program.
- Outpatient Clinic - FP or IM.
- May participate in a rotating.
- Group began in the 1960's as a volunteer effort and has now grown to 15+ locations!
- Will work 1-2 Saturdays and 1-2 evenings per month.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life.
- Salary - Negotiable - DOE.
- Substance Use Disorder' care to primary care patients.
- Retirement Plans.
- 2,000 CME plus 5 days.
- Manage the administrative duties for the new SUD/Primary Care Program.
- Internal Medicine Clinical & Administrative Position near Sacramento, CA - Perm JOB.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 13.