Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening ( Van Nuys) is a multispecialty group practice.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- About Us.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Just abour 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in the San Fernando Valley.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 16 - 18 patients per day.
- Unrestricted CA License.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
- BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Clinic coverage: Van Nuys, CA.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Spanish speaking ability.
- 40 hours/week.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners