Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Thousand Oaks) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Level III Nicu.
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Center.
- Year Established: 1968.
- Flexible terms and scheduling, no.
- Outpatient work where you can admit your own patients or use the existing Hospitalists.
- Specialties: Cardiology, Obstetrics, Neurosciences, Orthopedics.
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center is an acute care facility, fully accredited by the Joint Commission with the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County.
- A Place.
- We are also home to California Lutheran University, Wildwood Regional Park and are only a short distance from the famous Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
- Offering competitive benefits, professional development and growth opportunities, this hospital is part of the local Los Robles Health System consisting of Los Robles Regional Medical Center, Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital, Los Robles Rehabilitation Hospital, Los Robles Imaging Center, The Center for Advanced Wound Healing and other outpatient and specialty clinics.
- As a team, we are dedicated to making Los Robles Regional Medical Center the community's most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
- We continuously offer competency based trainings, CEU class opportunities, and have professional educators that are here to help you keep up to date with the latest practices so that you can stay current, compliant and competent.
- Certified Level II Trauma Center.
- We will consider both new or experienced physicians.
- It features family friendly neighborhoods, strong private and public schools, recreational parks, superb dining and a variety of shopping centers.
- Office hours with an income guarantee.
- Accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
- American Heart Association's "Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award" for Heart Failure and Stroke Care.
- The staff and leadership at Los Robles provide support to countless organizations in our community including the American Heart Association, the American Cancer Society, the Boys and Girls Club, Senior Concerns, Meals on Wheels and Hospice of the Conejo.
- 1 Consumer Choice Award Winner by the National Research Corporation.
- The region is known for its famous California weather and the city's surrounding natural beauty.
- In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties as a Stemi-designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is the only Comprehensive Stroke Center within Ventura County.
- We are also passionate about fundraising internally for the Hope Fund-an internal campaign focused on helping employees and their families in times of need.
- Employees: 1600+.
- Beds: 382.
- Physicians: 600+.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Primary Care Physicians needed in Simi Valley, California to start up new office space near an urgent care center.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Nationally, we are part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation's largest for-profit hospital system.
- The city of Thousand Oaks has been consistently ranked within the 10 safest cities in the United States.
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center is located in the beautiful city of Thousand Oaks in Southern California.
- At Los Robles Regional Medical Center, we value education and staying on top of the latest trends and developments in healthcare.
- For Total Joint Replacement Program for hips and knees.
- As a Thousand Oaks resident, you have countless recreational activities to choose from, which include hiking, horseback riding, golfing, surfing and boating.
- Only Emergency Department in Ventura County to be a Trauma, Stemi (Heart Attack Center) and Stroke Center.
- Stay up to date with us by visiting.
- Investing in Our Employees.
- Giving Back to Our Community.
- Our pristine location is only a short distance away from the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, famous state beaches and snow capped mountains.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.