Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Residency & 2 years fellowship, experience or other training).
- This experience/training will include providing a full range of Internal Medicine services by examining patients, determining diagnosis and developing treatment plans for patients with multiple and complex medical conditions.
- The selective placement factor is: Possession of Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Certification.
- Your complete application (resume, assessment questionnaire, and all supporting documents) must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 01/10/2019.
- Apply NOW!
- You will be required to meet any applicable credentialing or privileging requirements prior to appointment.
- Completion of a residency program in the specialty approved by the American specialty board or AOA, board certification, or board eligible.
- Board certification is desired but not required.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- Insert PL10330233 in your subject line.
- Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
- Send your resume only (provide detail description of duties under each work experience) to medjobs @navy.
- You will teach interns and residents, medical students and PA students.
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a school in the United States or Canada approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of the applicant's graduation.
- You will perform/document patient history and physical examinations using an electronic medical record.
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Applications received after 01/10/2019 may result in an ineligible rating and loss of consideration.
- Privileged to independently practice as a Internal Medicine Physician within the past 2 years, actively practiced within the past 2 years by having encountered a sufficient number of clinical cases to represent a broad spectrum of the privileges required).
- Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
- You will independently perform a full range of Internal Medicine services.
- The selectee may be assigned as a faculty, a staff, or a proctor.
- You will participate in required education and training programs.
- If your Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree is from a foreign medical school that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States, you must have a permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (Ecfmg), a Fifth Pathway Certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduated education in a foreign country, or successfully completed the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- You will order and interpret appropriate diagnostic studies.
- Failure to document the current certification in your resume or application documents will result in an ineligible rating.
- Current clinical competence (e.
- If more than one resume is received, only the last resume received and processed will be reviewed.
- Your resume must reflect you have a sufficient level of expertise in Internal Medicine to perform the core privileges of this position.
- This job opportunity announcement has a first cut-off date of 10/25/2018.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance prior to entrance on duty.
- Candidates who apply after may be referred on a periodic basis depending on staffing needs.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana) is required.
- You will be required to successfully complete a pre-appointment physical examination.
- 3 yrs.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in San Diego, CA.
- You will promote preventive and health maintenance care through education and counseling.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check.
- Mil (no SSN or pictures please).
- You will prescribe medications and therapies.
- In this position you will practice Hospital Medicine with the majority of beneficiaries being complicated geriatric patients.
- A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if you fail to report to the drug test appointment or pass the test.
- Selective Placement Factor: This position has a selective placement factor that will be used to screen out ineligible candidates.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- Applications received by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the cut-off date of 10/25/ consideration for this vacancy.
- No health status contraindications to granting clinical privileges.
- Residency: 5 years of residency training or equivalent experience and training in Internal Medicine (e.
- Licensing: Active, permanent, full, unrestricted physician license to practice medicine in any state, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Conditions of Employment.
- You will coordinate necessary and appropriate medical and social services for beneficiaries in the inpatient setting.
- You will be subject to random testing.
- This announcement uses the OPM Federal Wide direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.