Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Riverside County) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Practicing Specialty: Invasive, Non-Interventional Cardiologist.
- Competitive/ Negotiable Annual Salary.
- Stress testing, consultations/ follow ups, Echo and ECG Interpretation.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Board Certified in or, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Support: Advanced Practitioners.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Weekly Schedule: Rotational Schedule.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Residency Training: Cardiology.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Seeing only Adult Patients.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Availability: Full Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jan 22.