Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Riverside County) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Seeing only Adult Patients.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Competitive/ Negotiable Annual Salary.
- Board Certified in or, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Practicing Specialty: Invasive, Non-Interventional Cardiologist.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Stress testing, consultations/ follow ups, Echo and ECG Interpretation.
- Weekly Schedule: Rotational Schedule.
- Support: Advanced Practitioners.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Residency Training: Cardiology.
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jan 22.