Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Big Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Board Certified with active Hawaii state medical license.
- Average Daily Admissions: 15 day.
- Procedures: Arterial Lines, Intubations, Vent Management, Central Lines.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum Hospitalist medicine coverage for a Medical Center in Hawaii.
- Open ICU.
- Average Daily Census: 18.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- 6 night.
- Hospitalist response to codes and rapid responses.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections