Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Big Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist response to codes and rapid response.
- 6 at night.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Hospitalist opportunity in Hawaii.
- Average 17-18 patients per day.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Procedures required: Arterial Lines, Intubations, Vent Management, Central Lines, Piccs.
- Open ICU.
- Average admits 15 during day.
- Must have active Hawaii license.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections