Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chatsworth) is a multispecialty group practice.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician - Floa t to join our team in the San Fernando Valley.
- Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chatsworth, CA.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics in the San Fernando Valley as needed.
- No patient panel assigned.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Spanish speaking ability.
- 16-18 patients per day.
- Just 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, Dtla, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- 40 hours/week.
- About Us.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 12.