Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Gorgeous community with gorgeous views!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- EMR is Epic.
- Experienced physicians encouraged.
- The focus is on quality of care, not volume of patients.
- Nestled in a confluence of canyons and just south of Oakland.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary depending on experience!
- Located just outside of San Francisco!
- Sign-on, relocation, quality bonus of 10% of salary.
- No weekends and no.
- Wrvu bonus after reach threshold, so there is an annual productivity bonus averaging around $10,000 to $15,000.
- Schedule will be a 4 day, 36 hour work week.
- A growing multi-specialty group comprised of 150+ providers located throughout the East Bay area.
- Facility: A network of 70 clinic sites located throughout the greater Bay Area, consisting of 350+ Board Certified Primary Care and specialty providers.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Internist for an Outpatient opportunity.
- Will see around 16-22 patients a day.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 2.