Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wrvu bonus after reach threshold, so there is an annual productivity bonus averaging around $10,000 to $15,000.
- No weekends and no.
- Schedule will be a 4 day, 36 hour work week.
- Experienced physicians encouraged.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary depending on experience!
- Will see around 16-22 patients a day.
- A growing multi-specialty group comprised of 150+ providers located throughout the East Bay area.
- Nestled in a confluence of canyons and just south of Oakland.
- Sign-on, relocation, quality bonus of 10% of salary.
- Location: Gorgeous community with gorgeous views!
- Facility: A network of 70 clinic sites located throughout the greater Bay Area, consisting of 350+ Board Certified Primary Care and specialty providers.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Internist for an Outpatient opportunity.
- Located just outside of San Francisco!
- EMR is Epic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- The focus is on quality of care, not volume of patients.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago