Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Internist for an Outpatient opportunity.
- Nestled in a confluence of canyons and just south of Oakland.
- Sign-on, relocation, quality bonus of 10% of salary.
- Location: Gorgeous community with gorgeous views!
- Wrvu bonus after reach threshold, so there is an annual productivity bonus averaging around $10,000 to $15,000.
- Experienced physicians encouraged.
- Schedule will be a 4 day, 36 hour work week.
- Located just outside of San Francisco!
- Compensation: Excellent base salary depending on experience!
- EMR is Epic.
- No weekends and no.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- A growing multi-specialty group comprised of 150+ providers located throughout the East Bay area.
- The focus is on quality of care, not volume of patients.
- Will see around 16-22 patients a day.
- Facility: A network of 70 clinic sites located throughout the greater Bay Area, consisting of 350+ Board Certified Primary Care and specialty providers.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 2.