Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experienced physicians encouraged.
- Nestled in a confluence of canyons and just south of Oakland.
- Opportunity: Seeking an Internist for an Outpatient opportunity.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- A growing multi-specialty group comprised of 150+ providers located throughout the East Bay area.
- The focus is on quality of care, not volume of patients.
- Located just outside of San Francisco!
- Sign-on, relocation, quality bonus of 10% of salary.
- Facility: A network of 70 clinic sites located throughout the greater Bay Area, consisting of 350+ Board Certified Primary Care and specialty providers.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary depending on experience!
- EMR is Epic.
- Location: Gorgeous community with gorgeous views!
- Will see around 16-22 patients a day.
- No weekends and no.
- Schedule will be a 4 day, 36 hour work week.
- Wrvu bonus after reach threshold, so there is an annual productivity bonus averaging around $10,000 to $15,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 2.