Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Provide full scope primary care to patients.
- Located roughly 1 hour from Sacramento, CA.
- Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday until 8pm, Friday until 6pm and Saturday until 4:30pm.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sacramento, CA.
- Practice 1-2 Saturdays and 1-2 evenings per month.
- Supervise Advanced Practice Providers.
- The Group began in the 1960's as a volunteer effort and has now grown to 15+ locations!
- 2,000 CME plus 5 days.
- Salary - Negotiable - DOE.
- Retirement Plans.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine Position.
- Participate in a rotating.
- A new Internal Medicine position just opened up at a group that has continuously provided comprehensive primary and preventive care to their communities for over 50 years.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.