Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Associated Internal Medicine.
- Practice offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more.
- Associated Internal Medicine has been caring for patients in the East Bay since 1991.
- At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool.
- Stanford Health Care - Oakland, CA.
- In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology.
- We specialize in preventive medicine and the diagnosis and treatment of adults and older teens.
- 100% Outpatient.
- Seeking full-time Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (adult-only) physician.
- Practice consists of 22 providers serving the community for 20+ years.
- We can provide access to clinical trials at Stanford Health Care as needed.
- Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
- General primary care - 100% outpatient practice.
- Practice utilizes Epic electronic health records.
- Collegial environment.
- Primary Care (IM or FM) Physician Opening (Full-time).
- Practice contributes to Stanford Hospitals and Clinics' research, health education and community service missions.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bay Area, CA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.