Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- More importantly we offer a highly-engaged work environment that's rich in culture, open-communication, transparency and partnership.
- Come join our fast-growing, nationally recognized Hoag Medical Group located in sunny Orange County, California.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- We offer competitive salary, bonus, exceptional benefits and relocation allowance for qualified candidates.
- M.D. or D.O. Degree.
- Energetic, self-starter who can work independently and contribute to team environment if patient volume is slow.
- EMR proficient (we use Allscripts TouchWorks).
- Hoag Medical Group Physicians commit to much more than helping patients stay healthy and enjoying a fun lifestyle.
- Quality & Performance Bonus.
- Hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, Physicians will maintain 36 patient hours weekly.
- Feel comfortable in a range of settings: small group office and large group organizational setting.
- Hoag Medical Group has an environment of collaboration with a focus on producing the best outcomes for our patients and delivering the highest quality health care services to the communities we serve.
- Are you passionate about community, culture and progressive change?
- Full-Time opportunities in Huntington Beach, Irvine, Tustin or Newport Beach, CA.
- Participate in community service and philanthropic activities.
- Relocation Package (outside local area only).
- Our talented team of Physicians spend a great deal of their time engaging with our patient population through exciting community outreach programs, corporate sponsored events, donor relations and philanthropic endeavors that fund research and expansion projects.
- Competitive Compensation Package.
- We have been voted the.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Newport Beach, CA.
- Patient Satisfaction Bonus.
- Medical Benefits (HMG pays 100% Coverage for Physicians & Dependents).
- Does excellence, trust, respect, integrity and patient centeredness align with your core values?
- We are seeking passionate, self-driven, entrepreneurial Primary Care Physicians with a specialty in Internal Medicine who want to join a dynamic team and have a rewarding career.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine.
- Flexibility in shifts to develop and manage patient panel.
- HMG Covers DEA, Medical Staff, CME and Board Certification Fees.
- We are proud to represent a patient-centered culture built on trust, communication, transparency and respect.
- On-Site Child Care (available Newport Beach only).
- 1 most trusted and respected health care brands in Orange County and would like you to be a part of our journey!
- Occasionally cover weekends & extended patient care hours as needed.
- Multilingual skills, preferred.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.