Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Immediate start.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Stockton, CA.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, or 4 10-hr workdays.
- Medical clinic setting with several other physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Job Reference.
- Locum, full-time position.
- Daily patient volume: 18-21.
- Minimum 3-month commitment with possibility for extension.
- To view more of our open positions.
- Will accept new graduates.
- Outpatient only.
- The primary focus of the Internal Medicine Physician is to be a part of a team that provides compassionate and excellent care to all patients.
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
- Valid California medical license.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Primary care services only.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine required.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.