Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will accept new graduates.
- Minimum 3-month commitment with possibility for extension.
- Immediate start.
- Valid California medical license.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine required.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Locum, full-time position.
- To view more of our open positions.
- Medical clinic setting with several other physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Job Reference.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Stockton, CA.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, or 4 10-hr workdays.
- Outpatient only.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
- Daily patient volume: 18-21.
- Primary care services only.
- The primary focus of the Internal Medicine Physician is to be a part of a team that provides compassionate and excellent care to all patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.