Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Valid California medical license.
- Medical clinic setting with several other physicians and advanced practitioners.
- To view more of our open positions.
- The primary focus of the Internal Medicine Physician is to be a part of a team that provides compassionate and excellent care to all patients.
- Job Reference.
- Immediate start.
- Minimum 3-month commitment with possibility for extension.
- Will accept new graduates.
- Malpractice coverage.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Stockton, CA.
- Locum, full-time position.
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
- Primary care services only.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine required.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, or 4 10-hr workdays.
- Daily patient volume: 18-21.
- Outpatient only.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.