Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
- MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Internal Medicine Physician in Stockton, CA.
- Medical clinic setting with several other physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Primary care services only.
- The primary focus of the Internal Medicine Physician is to be a part of a team that provides compassionate and excellent care to all patients.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Immediate start.
- Job Reference.
- To view more of our open positions.
- Valid California medical license.
- Locum, full-time position.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine required.
- Daily patient volume: 18-21.
- Will accept new graduates.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Minimum 3-month commitment with possibility for extension.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, or 4 10-hr workdays.
- Outpatient only.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago