Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mariposa) is for an outpatient clinic.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Seeing Patients of all ages.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- EMR: E-Clinical Works.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Support Staff includes Nurses and Adv.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Low Patient Volume.
- Outpatient Internist Setting.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- Full Time.
- 250K Annual Salary Package.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Monday - Friday.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Healthcare.