Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mariposa) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- EMR: E-Clinical Works.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Seeing Patients of all ages.
- Full Time.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Low Patient Volume.
- 250K Annual Salary Package.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Monday - Friday.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Outpatient Internist Setting.
- Support Staff includes Nurses and Adv.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 3.