Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mariposa) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- 250K Annual Salary Package.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Low Patient Volume.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Seeing Patients of all ages.
- Full Time.
- EMR: E-Clinical Works.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Support Staff includes Nurses and Adv.
- Outpatient Internist Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Monday - Friday.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 3.