Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 9, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Mariposa) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Full Time.
- EMR: E-Clinical Works.
- Support Staff includes Nurses and Adv.
- Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- Monday - Friday.
- Outpatient Internist Setting.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Low Patient Volume.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- 250K Annual Salary Package.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Seeing Patients of all ages.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 3.