Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Enjoy the ocean, mountains, and the nightlife of the city.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Professional hockey, basketball, baseball, and PAC-10 collegiate sports.
- Close to USC, Ucla, University of California Irvine, and many more higher education institutions.
- To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity.
- No nights and no weekends.
- Live in the heart of Orange County or a suburb - your choice!
- Practice as a full-time primary care provider in a collegial environment.
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining, and several international airports.
- Orange County California
Internal Medicine Physician - Student Loan Repayment
Full Benefits - No Nights, No Weekends
Join a well-established and financially stable single-specialty group of primary care physicians providing excellent direct quality patient care to Orange County.
- Employed position with a full benefits package.
- Enjoy a flexible practice schedule with a great quality of life.
- Student loan repayment up to $150,000.
- Surf, golf and ski - all in the same day!
- See 17-22 patients a day with the last scheduled at 4:15pm.
- Primary care - Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that Orange County has to offer!
- 100% outpatient flexible schedule.
- For more Internal Medicine Physician opportunities..
- Close to Hollywood, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Burbank and Beverly Hills.
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 77 degrees.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 12.