Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- 100% outpatient flexible schedule.
- Practice as a full-time primary care provider in a collegial environment.
- To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity.
- Close to Hollywood, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Burbank and Beverly Hills.
- Enjoy the ocean, mountains, and the nightlife of the city.
- No nights and no weekends.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that Orange County has to offer!
- Malpractice insurance.
- Close to USC, Ucla, University of California Irvine, and many more higher education institutions.
- See 17-22 patients a day with the last scheduled at 4:15pm.
- Employed position with a full benefits package.
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 77 degrees.
- Student loan repayment up to $150,000.
- Primary care - Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
- For more Internal Medicine Physician opportunities..
- Live in the heart of Orange County or a suburb - your choice!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Orange County California
Internal Medicine Physician - Student Loan Repayment
Full Benefits - No Nights, No Weekends
Join a well-established and financially stable single-specialty group of primary care physicians providing excellent direct quality patient care to Orange County.
- Surf, golf and ski - all in the same day!
- Professional hockey, basketball, baseball, and PAC-10 collegiate sports.
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining, and several international airports.
- Enjoy a flexible practice schedule with a great quality of life.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 12.