Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity.
- Surf, golf and ski - all in the same day!
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining, and several international airports.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that Orange County has to offer!
- No nights and no weekends.
- Practice as a full-time primary care provider in a collegial environment.
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 77 degrees.
- Enjoy a flexible practice schedule with a great quality of life.
- Professional hockey, basketball, baseball, and PAC-10 collegiate sports.
- Primary care - Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Employed position with a full benefits package.
- Close to USC, Ucla, University of California Irvine, and many more higher education institutions.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- See 17-22 patients a day with the last scheduled at 4:15pm.
- Enjoy the ocean, mountains, and the nightlife of the city.
- Live in the heart of Orange County or a suburb - your choice!
- 100% outpatient flexible schedule.
- Student loan repayment up to $150,000.
- Close to Hollywood, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Burbank and Beverly Hills.
- Orange County California
Internal Medicine Physician - Student Loan Repayment
Full Benefits - No Nights, No Weekends
Join a well-established and financially stable single-specialty group of primary care physicians providing excellent direct quality patient care to Orange County.
- For more Internal Medicine Physician opportunities..
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 12.