Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Close to Hollywood, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Burbank and Beverly Hills.
- Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that Orange County has to offer!
- Enjoy the ocean, mountains, and the nightlife of the city.
- Practice as a full-time primary care provider in a collegial environment.
- Primary care - Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
- To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity.
- Student loan repayment up to $150,000.
- No nights and no weekends.
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining, and several international airports.
- Close to USC, Ucla, University of California Irvine, and many more higher education institutions.
- Surf, golf and ski - all in the same day!
- Orange County California
Internal Medicine Physician - Student Loan Repayment
Full Benefits - No Nights, No Weekends
Join a well-established and financially stable single-specialty group of primary care physicians providing excellent direct quality patient care to Orange County.
- Enjoy a flexible practice schedule with a great quality of life.
- 100% outpatient flexible schedule.
- Professional hockey, basketball, baseball, and PAC-10 collegiate sports.
- For more Internal Medicine Physician opportunities..
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 77 degrees.
- Live in the heart of Orange County or a suburb - your choice!
- Malpractice insurance.
- Employed position with a full benefits package.
- See 17-22 patients a day with the last scheduled at 4:15pm.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 12.