Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Diego) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Home Health - Primary Care.
- Residency trained in Internal, Family or Emergency Medicine.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Adult/ Geriatric Care or Skilled Nursing Facility experience preferred.
- Assessing patient conditions and developing in-home treatment.
- Seeing 4-6 patients per day.
- 8am - 5pm.
- Board Certified in Internal, Family or Emergency, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- 15-25 mile travel radius.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Monday - Friday.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 230K+ Annual Salary.
- Full Time.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 29.