Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Diego) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Seeing 4-6 patients per day.
- Full Time.
- Board Certified in Internal, Family or Emergency, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Residency trained in Internal, Family or Emergency Medicine.
- Assessing patient conditions and developing in-home treatment.
- 15-25 mile travel radius.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Home Health - Primary Care.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 8am - 5pm.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Monday - Friday.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- 230K+ Annual Salary.
- Adult/ Geriatric Care or Skilled Nursing Facility experience preferred.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 29.