Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Diego) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Board Certified in Internal, Family or Emergency, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Residency trained in Internal, Family or Emergency Medicine.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Monday - Friday.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 230K+ Annual Salary.
- Home Health - Primary Care.
- 8am - 5pm.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Assessing patient conditions and developing in-home treatment.
- Full Time.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Seeing 4-6 patients per day.
- Adult/ Geriatric Care or Skilled Nursing Facility experience preferred.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 15-25 mile travel radius.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
This perm job from KPG Healthcare was last open on Aug 29.