Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (West Hills ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- EMR: Epic.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Full Time.
- 12pm - 8:30pm.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Residency trained in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Monday - Friday.
- Pay Rate $110/hr.
- Seeing 10- 20 patients per day.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Higher Rates if comfortable seeing all ages).
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting - Primary Care.
- 90% Adult Patients, 10% Pediatric.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This locum tenen job from KPG Healthcare was last open on Sep 27.