Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (West Hills ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Monday - Friday.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 12pm - 8:30pm.
- Pay Rate $110/hr.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- EMR: Epic.
- Residency trained in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 90% Adult Patients, 10% Pediatric.
- Higher Rates if comfortable seeing all ages).
- Full Time.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting - Primary Care.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Seeing 10- 20 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Sep 27.