Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (West Hills ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Pay Rate $110/hr.
- 12pm - 8:30pm.
- EMR: Epic.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Residency trained in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Full Time.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting - Primary Care.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Monday - Friday.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- 90% Adult Patients, 10% Pediatric.
- Seeing 10- 20 patients per day.
- Higher Rates if comfortable seeing all ages).
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.