Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bakersfield, CA.
- Real estate at one-half the cost of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Orange County.
- Enjoy the California lifestyle at a fraction of the cost.
- 300k Income Potential.
- A cosmopolitan city with old-fashioned family values.
- Expectation of less than three patients per hour.
- Tons of outdoor recreational activities including white-water rafting on world-class rapids.
- Professional sports, fine dining, and the arts.
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools.
- California Primary Care.
- BC or BE Internal Medicine.
- Established organization that has served their community for over 30 years seeks Primary Care Providers to join their expanding group.
- 20k sign-on bonus.
- Outpatient practice - no.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago