Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bakersfield, CA.
- Tons of outdoor recreational activities including white-water rafting on world-class rapids.
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools.
- Outpatient practice - no.
- BC or BE Internal Medicine.
- Professional sports, fine dining, and the arts.
- 20k sign-on bonus.
- 300k Income Potential.
- A cosmopolitan city with old-fashioned family values.
- California Primary Care.
- Established organization that has served their community for over 30 years seeks Primary Care Providers to join their expanding group.
- Expectation of less than three patients per hour.
- Enjoy the California lifestyle at a fraction of the cost.
- Real estate at one-half the cost of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Orange County.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 19.