Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- EMR (e-clinical work, ECW).
- Sub-specialist welcomed!
- This position is accepting upcoming graduates and J1/H1 visa providers!
- Opportunity - Currently recruiting for BE/BC Internist due to growth.
- Compensation - Total compensation is over $230,000 for only 4 day work week!
- 1 hour to downtown Los Angeles.
- A full range of benefits including Health Coverage, 401k with match, 3 weeks of vacation 1st year, 5days of CME + CME allowance, life insurance, full malpractice coverage.
- This is an outpatient opportunity.
- Location - Lancaster, CA is located in the northern part of Los Angeles County.
- Inpatient privileges available if desired!
- Lancaster is the hub of the Antelope Valley and home to the beauty and clear blue skies of the California High Desert.
- The schedule can be flexible.
- Avcc also is a qualified Loan repayment site through the National Health Services Corps.
- Schedule will be Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
- No longer a local's "best kept secret", Lancaster has grown into a bustling urban destination, offering visitors an array of outdoor experiences with the backdrop of four seasons, local shopping, dining and entertainment, and all the while time keeping its friendly, small town charm.
- Providers will see an average of 18-20 patients a day.
- Join 35 Providers currently on staff.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 19.