Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This is an outpatient opportunity.
- The schedule can be flexible.
- 1 hour to downtown Los Angeles.
- Join 35 Providers currently on staff.
- Location - Lancaster, CA is located in the northern part of Los Angeles County.
- This position is accepting upcoming graduates and J1/H1 visa providers!
- Lancaster is the hub of the Antelope Valley and home to the beauty and clear blue skies of the California High Desert.
- Opportunity - Currently recruiting for BE/BC Internist due to growth.
- Compensation - Total compensation is over $230,000 for only 4 day work week!
- No longer a local's "best kept secret", Lancaster has grown into a bustling urban destination, offering visitors an array of outdoor experiences with the backdrop of four seasons, local shopping, dining and entertainment, and all the while time keeping its friendly, small town charm.
- Schedule will be Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
- Sub-specialist welcomed!
- Providers will see an average of 18-20 patients a day.
- Inpatient privileges available if desired!
- A full range of benefits including Health Coverage, 401k with match, 3 weeks of vacation 1st year, 5days of CME + CME allowance, life insurance, full malpractice coverage.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Avcc also is a qualified Loan repayment site through the National Health Services Corps.
- EMR (e-clinical work, ECW).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 19.