Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Providers will see an average of 18-20 patients a day.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- This position is accepting upcoming graduates and J1/H1 visa providers!
- Location - Lancaster, CA is located in the northern part of Los Angeles County.
- Lancaster is the hub of the Antelope Valley and home to the beauty and clear blue skies of the California High Desert.
- 1 hour to downtown Los Angeles.
- Avcc also is a qualified Loan repayment site through the National Health Services Corps.
- Schedule will be Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
- Opportunity - Currently recruiting for BE/BC Internist due to growth.
- Compensation - Total compensation is over $230,000 for only 4 day work week!
- The schedule can be flexible.
- EMR (e-clinical work, ECW).
- Join 35 Providers currently on staff.
- A full range of benefits including Health Coverage, 401k with match, 3 weeks of vacation 1st year, 5days of CME + CME allowance, life insurance, full malpractice coverage.
- Sub-specialist welcomed!
- Inpatient privileges available if desired!
- This is an outpatient opportunity.
- No longer a local's "best kept secret", Lancaster has grown into a bustling urban destination, offering visitors an array of outdoor experiences with the backdrop of four seasons, local shopping, dining and entertainment, and all the while time keeping its friendly, small town charm.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago