Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Santa Cruz) is a multispecialty group practice.
- The weather is mild, with summer temperatures in the mid- 70s and winter temperatures in the mid-50s.
- You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this unique paradise of contrasts.
- In addition, it offers an upscale residential district, historic Victorians, galleries, a modern museum and a vibrant nightlife.
- Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation is seeking energetic, passionate, hardworking and outgoing Internal Medicine physicians to join our vibrant team.
- We are a multi-specialty, physician owned group with more than 80 physicians and advanced practitioners and still growing.
- There are year-round cultural events for every interest.
- The sun shines more than 300 days a year.
- Downtown Santa Cruz offers a plethora of restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops.
- Excellent earning potential that includes a salary guarantee period plus annual bonuses for shareholders.
- 4 day workweek option.
- From the cultural excitement of a world-renowned university and vibrant city, to redwood forests, miles of sandy beaches, and rugged mountains, Santa Cruz is a paradise of contrasts.
- Practice with physicians who have been in the community for over 30 years.
- Why Join Us?
- Located in sunny Santa Cruz, CA (1-1/2 hours from San Francisco, 45 minutes from San Jose, 50 minutes from Monterey).
- Santa Cruz is known for its beach scene, redwood forests, unique surf and art culture, natural scenic beauty, and friendly and active residents.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Residency signing stipend, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, CME and benefits.
- Shareholder opportunity.
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California.
- Light telephone.
- Work/Life Balance in Coastal Northern California.
- Practice autonomy with administrative support.
- Outpatient opportunity.
- We are affiliated with Dominican Hospital.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 14.