Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Santa Cruz) is a multispecialty group practice.
- The weather is mild, with summer temperatures in the mid- 70s and winter temperatures in the mid-50s.
- Why Join Us?
- We are affiliated with Dominican Hospital.
- Shareholder opportunity.
- In addition, it offers an upscale residential district, historic Victorians, galleries, a modern museum and a vibrant nightlife.
- We are a multi-specialty, physician owned group with more than 80 physicians and advanced practitioners and still growing.
- Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation is seeking energetic, passionate, hardworking and outgoing Internal Medicine physicians to join our vibrant team.
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California.
- You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this unique paradise of contrasts.
- From the cultural excitement of a world-renowned university and vibrant city, to redwood forests, miles of sandy beaches, and rugged mountains, Santa Cruz is a paradise of contrasts.
- Residency signing stipend, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, CME and benefits.
- Work/Life Balance in Coastal Northern California.
- Practice with physicians who have been in the community for over 30 years.
- There are year-round cultural events for every interest.
- 4 day workweek option.
- Outpatient opportunity.
- The sun shines more than 300 days a year.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Located in sunny Santa Cruz, CA (1-1/2 hours from San Francisco, 45 minutes from San Jose, 50 minutes from Monterey).
- Downtown Santa Cruz offers a plethora of restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops.
- Santa Cruz is known for its beach scene, redwood forests, unique surf and art culture, natural scenic beauty, and friendly and active residents.
- Light telephone.
- Practice autonomy with administrative support.
- Excellent earning potential that includes a salary guarantee period plus annual bonuses for shareholders.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 14.