Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Santa Cruz) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Santa Cruz is known for its beach scene, redwood forests, unique surf and art culture, natural scenic beauty, and friendly and active residents.
- From the cultural excitement of a world-renowned university and vibrant city, to redwood forests, miles of sandy beaches, and rugged mountains, Santa Cruz is a paradise of contrasts.
- Dignity Health Medical Group - Dominican, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation is seeking energetic, passionate, hardworking and outgoing Internal Medicine physicians to join our vibrant team.
- Located in sunny Santa Cruz, CA (1-1/2 hours from San Francisco, 45 minutes from San Jose, 50 minutes from Monterey).
- We are affiliated with Dominican Hospital.
- Outpatient opportunity.
- 4 day workweek option.
- In addition, it offers an upscale residential district, historic Victorians, galleries, a modern museum and a vibrant nightlife.
- The weather is mild, with summer temperatures in the mid- 70s and winter temperatures in the mid-50s.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Light telephone.
- Residency signing stipend, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, CME and benefits.
- Practice autonomy with administrative support.
- The sun shines more than 300 days a year.
- There are year-round cultural events for every interest.
- Excellent earning potential that includes a salary guarantee period plus annual bonuses for shareholders.
- We are a multi-specialty, physician owned group with more than 80 physicians and advanced practitioners and still growing.
- Shareholder opportunity.
- Why Join Us?
- Work/Life Balance in Coastal Northern California.
- You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this unique paradise of contrasts.
- Practice with physicians who have been in the community for over 30 years.
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California.
- Downtown Santa Cruz offers a plethora of restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago