Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: Employed with competitive base salary (commensurate with experience), Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for physician and family (begins on first day of employment), Sign-on bonus of up to $150,000, Pay for performance, Paid CME, Relocation reimbursement, Loan repayment, Malpractice coverage.
- Location: The Central Valley is located in the heart of California.
- It is a rewarding place to work and a family/team environment across all 31 clinic locations.
- Beaches are less than two hours away, and several mountain ranges and the high desert are even closer.
- Full office support and advance practice providers help with the.
- The most affordable cost of living in the entire state, plus, great schools and universities, thriving arts scene and family-friendly communities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- J1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcome.
- 100% Outpatient with telephone.
- Two hours north of Los Angeles and a tank of gas will get you to San Francisco, San Diego or Las Vegas.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy providing care to those in the community that need it the most.
- Opportunity: Internists needed to join several others.
- Ample sunshine with a mild climate year-round.
- Keep in mind this location is cap exempt for H1-B Visa sponsorship.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 19.