Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is a rewarding place to work and a family/team environment across all 31 clinic locations.
- Compensation: Employed with competitive base salary (commensurate with experience), Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for physician and family (begins on first day of employment), Sign-on bonus of up to $150,000, Pay for performance, Paid CME, Relocation reimbursement, Loan repayment, Malpractice coverage.
- Opportunity: Internists needed to join several others.
- Beaches are less than two hours away, and several mountain ranges and the high desert are even closer.
- The most affordable cost of living in the entire state, plus, great schools and universities, thriving arts scene and family-friendly communities.
- J1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcome.
- Two hours north of Los Angeles and a tank of gas will get you to San Francisco, San Diego or Las Vegas.
- Ample sunshine with a mild climate year-round.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy providing care to those in the community that need it the most.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- Keep in mind this location is cap exempt for H1-B Visa sponsorship.
- 100% Outpatient with telephone.
- Location: The Central Valley is located in the heart of California.
- Full office support and advance practice providers help with the.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago