Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- 4-day work week with 4 hours of admin time built into your week.
- Amenities abound in these centrally-located, family-friendly areas of Northern California.
- Performing arts centers, museums, and great restaurants.
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available - in addition, rafting, golfing, bike trails, horseback riding are at hand for all the outdoor enthusiasts.
- H1B and J1 accepted, group is H1B cap exempt and J1 cap exempt and ALL fees are paid by the organization
Enjoy the moderate climate that California offers, where water, wealth, contentment and health reign in this region.
- Direct employment opportunity- competitive starting salary with bonuses that provide a high earning potential.
- Affordable housing - beautiful neighborhoods with gated communities, modern tract homes, custom homes, house property and land if you want to build!
- This group has been serving Northern and Central California for nearly 50 years and is seeking to recruit Internal Medicine Physicians due to growth.
- One Hour to the San Francisco Bay Area!
- Full comprehensive benefits which include health, dental, vision, malpractice, disability, life insurance, retirement plus relocation assistance and sign-on bonus.
- To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity.
- Paid membership dues and California licensing fees all covered.
- Multiple international airports within a short drive.
- Residents benefit from close proximity to San Francisco without the outrageous cost of living found in the immediate Bay Area.
- Group offers physicians Monthly, Quarterly and Annual productivity incentives.
- One hour to San Francisco Bay Area with Access to Monterey, Yosemite and Napa.
- Nearly 7 weeks of paid time off with an additional 5 days of CME with $2500 CME allowance.
- 100% Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity.
- High Earning Potential, Student Loan Repayment, and H1B/J1 Cap Exempt
Take advantage of this exciting Internal Medicine Physician opportunity to join a well-respected community health organization that is nationally recognized for excellence.
- For more Internal Medicine Physician opportunities..
- Generous student loan repayment available.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in California.
- The established and thriving group has nearly 30 different clinic locations throughout Northern and Central California and serves over 125,000 patients annually.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 19.