Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Van Nuys, California.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Clinic Hours: Mon - Fri 8AM - 5PM.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- About Us.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Van Nuys, CA.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- 40 hr/wk (1 FTE).
- Unrestricted CA License.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 14.