Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Northridge) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Northridge, CA.
- 15 Average Daily Paient Census.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Unrestricted CA License.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full Time Physician to join our Skilled Nursing team in the San Fernando Valley.
- Board Certified/Eligible.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Clinic Hours- Monday- Friday 8am- 6pm / 1 FTE.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Float throughout the San Fernando Valley.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago