Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Northridge) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full Time Physician to join our Skilled Nursing team in the San Fernando Valley.
- Unrestricted CA License.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Board Certified/Eligible.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- 15 Average Daily Paient Census.
- Float throughout the San Fernando Valley.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Northridge, CA.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Clinic Hours- Monday- Friday 8am- 6pm / 1 FTE.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.