Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Northridge) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Unrestricted CA License.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Float throughout the San Fernando Valley.
- Board Certified/Eligible.
- 15 Average Daily Paient Census.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Training in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Northridge, CA.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full Time Physician to join our Skilled Nursing team in the San Fernando Valley.
- Clinic Hours- Monday- Friday 8am- 6pm / 1 FTE.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 23.