Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fresno) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 260,000 Earning Potential + Full Benefits.
- Employed opportunity offering competitive base salary with wRVU production incentives.
- We have several clinics with retiring physicians and you will walk into their practice in this established practice opportunity.
- Patient volumes are approximately 18 to 22 patients a day.
- 100% Outpatient - Employed.
- Internal Medicine Physician - Metropolitan California.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fresno, CA.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation provided.
- Join the other Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians and build your practice quickly!
- It's a place where you will have the physician work/life balance you are seeking in one of California's largest and vibrant cities.
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full benefits, PTO, CME time/allowance, 401k with matching and malpractice with tail insurance.
- Established, respected hospital - serving the community for over 85 years.
- Shared weekly phone-based.
- Become a part of a team of Internal Medicine/Family Medicine trained physicians for a hospital organization in Metropolitan Fresno, CA that has been consistently recognized as one of the best hospitals in the country!
- 100% outpatient practice with a 4 day work week.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago