Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fresno) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join the other Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians and build your practice quickly!
- 100% outpatient practice with a 4 day work week.
- Shared weekly phone-based.
- 260,000 Earning Potential + Full Benefits.
- Internal Medicine Physician - Metropolitan California.
- Become a part of a team of Internal Medicine/Family Medicine trained physicians for a hospital organization in Metropolitan Fresno, CA that has been consistently recognized as one of the best hospitals in the country!
- 100% Outpatient - Employed.
- Employed opportunity offering competitive base salary with wRVU production incentives.
- We have several clinics with retiring physicians and you will walk into their practice in this established practice opportunity.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fresno, CA.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation provided.
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full benefits, PTO, CME time/allowance, 401k with matching and malpractice with tail insurance.
- Established, respected hospital - serving the community for over 85 years.
- Patient volumes are approximately 18 to 22 patients a day.
- It's a place where you will have the physician work/life balance you are seeking in one of California's largest and vibrant cities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 17.