Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fresno) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Become a part of a team of Internal Medicine/Family Medicine trained physicians for a hospital organization in Metropolitan Fresno, CA that has been consistently recognized as one of the best hospitals in the country!
- We have several clinics with retiring physicians and you will walk into their practice in this established practice opportunity.
- 260,000 Earning Potential + Full Benefits.
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full benefits, PTO, CME time/allowance, 401k with matching and malpractice with tail insurance.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation provided.
- Employed opportunity offering competitive base salary with wRVU production incentives.
- 100% outpatient practice with a 4 day work week.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fresno, CA.
- Internal Medicine Physician - Metropolitan California.
- It's a place where you will have the physician work/life balance you are seeking in one of California's largest and vibrant cities.
- 100% Outpatient - Employed.
- Established, respected hospital - serving the community for over 85 years.
- Shared weekly phone-based.
- Join the other Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians and build your practice quickly!
- Patient volumes are approximately 18 to 22 patients a day.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jul 17.