Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- Established patient panel.
- Spanish Fluency.
- HealthCare Partners is looking a Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Torrance, CA.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- EMR Proficient.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 2.