Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Torrance) is a single-specialty group practice.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- EMR Proficient.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Primarily adult/senior base.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Established patient panel.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- HealthCare Partners is looking a Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Torrance, CA.
- Spanish Fluency.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Outpatient setting only.
This perm job from Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 2.